Missouri State University

3. Three-Year Graduation and Transfer Rate

Data last updated: November 2016

First-time, full-time, new in college three-year graduation rate and transfer to four-year college rate [MSU-WP LRP Student Access and Success Objective 2; MSU: KPI 2, LRP Access to Success Objective 6]. GOAL – graduation rate of 30%; GOAL – transfer rate of 20%; combined graduation and transfer rate of 50%.

Chart view
Table view
Combined view
Expand all
Collapse all

Progress towards 2016 targets

Trending Away No Trend Across Variables Trending Toward or Sustained Excellence
Trending Toward

Measure 1: Annual Three-Year Graduation Rate

Display

Fall Cohort 2012 Fall Cohort 2013 2016 Goal
20.28% 22.12% 30.00%
Year Percentage
Fall Cohort 2009 27.73%
Fall Cohort 2010 26.85%
Fall Cohort 2011 21.36%
Fall Cohort 2012 20.28%
Fall Cohort 2013 22.12%

Measure 2: Annual Three-Year Transfer Rate

Display

Fall Cohort 2012 Fall Cohort 2013 2016 Goal
23.90% 25.58% 20.00%
Year Percentage
Fall Cohort 2009 12.95%
Fall Cohort 2010 11.63%
Fall Cohort 2011 14.18%
Fall Cohort 2012 23.90%
Fall Cohort 2013 25.58%

Measure 3: Three Year Combined Rate

Display

Fall Cohort 2012 Fall Cohort 2013 2016 Goal
44.18% 47.70% 50.00%
Year Percentage
Fall Cohort 2009 40.68%
Fall Cohort 2010 38.48%
Fall Cohort 2011 35.54%
Fall Cohort 2012 44.18%
Fall Cohort 2013 47.70%

Measure 4: Missouri 2-Year Public Institutions Three-Year Graduation Rate

Baseline data still being collected.

Measure 5: 3 Year Rolling Average for Three-Year Graduation Rate

Display

Fall Cohort 2012 Fall Cohort 2013 2016 Goal
22.65% 21.27% N/A
Year Percentage
Fall Cohort 2009 29.98%
Fall Cohort 2010 28.67%
Fall Cohort 2011 25.03%
Fall Cohort 2012 22.65%
Fall Cohort 2013 21.27%